Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. We may receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using our link. Please refer to our user agreement for more information.
This gorgeous dish looks beyond impressive, yet is amazingly simple to make! Spinach, eggs, sausage or bacon, and veggies magically combine into a divine feast for the eyes…and the tummy. It’s keto gold!
1. Keto frittata with fresh spinach
- 5 oz. diced bacon or chorizo
- 2 tbsp butter
- 8 oz. fresh spinach
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 5 oz. shredded cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9×9 baking dish or individual ramekins.
- Fry the bacon in butter on medium heat until crispy. Add the spinach and stir until wilted. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs and cream together and pour into baking dish or in ramekins.
- Add the bacon, spinach and cheese on top and place in the middle of the oven. Bake for 25–30 minutes or until set in the middle and golden brown on top.
2. Keto coconut porridge
Feel like hot cereal this morning? For satisfying, warm-in-the-belly comfort food, check out this keto delight. Pure happiness in a bowl!
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 pinch ground psyllium husk powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 oz. butter or coconut oil
- 4 tbsp coconut cream
- In a small bowl, combine the egg, coconut flour, psyllium husk powder and salt.
- Over low heat, melt the butter and coconut cream. Slowly whisk in the egg mixture, combining until you achieve a creamy, thick texture.
- Serve with coconut milk or cream. Top your porridge with a few fresh or frozen berries and enjoy!
Tip: If you find yourself with leftover coconut milk, put some into your next smoothie. It will thicken it up a bit and make it richer and more filling.
3. Keto tuna salad with capers
The only thing better than tuna salad is tuna salad with capers! The leeks add a crisp, unexpected touch. Try this yummy take on a classic and you’ll be hooked!
- 4 oz. tuna in olive oil
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp crème fraîche or cream cheese
- 1 tbsp capers
- ½ leek, finely chopped
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- salt and pepper
- Let the tuna drain.
- Mix together all ingredients, season with salt and pepper or chili flakes. You’re all set!
- Serve with boiled eggs and LCHF sesame crispbread.
Tip: You can chop the eggs directly into the salad and add some hot chili sauce. You can also replace the sour cream with mayonnaise for a dairy-free option, or replace capers with olives or gherkins. Try it out with our homemade mayo—simply divine!
4. Keto mushroom and cheese frittata
Known as “Italy’s open faced omelet,” frittatas are easy to make and so versatile, you can enjoy them at any meal! Fresh mushrooms and creamy cheese—bellissimo! The perfect complement to the eggs in this scrumptious keto classic. Buon appetite!
- 1 lb mushrooms
- 4 oz. butter
- 6 scallions
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 10 eggs
- 8 oz. shredded cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 oz. leafy greens
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). First, prepare the vinaigrette and set aside.
- Slice the mushrooms anyway you like, small or big—whatever your preference.
- Sauté the mushrooms on medium high with most of the butter until golden. Lower the heat. Save some of the butter for greasing the baking dish.
- Chop the scallions and mix with the fried mushrooms. Add salt and pepper to taste, and mix in the parsley.
- Mix eggs, mayonnaise and cheese in a separate bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the mushrooms and scallions and pour everything into a well-greased baking dish. Bake for 30–40 minutes or until the frittata turns golden and the eggs are cooked.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve with leafy greens and the vinaigrette.
Tip: Be sure to choose your cheese carefully! Select a cheese that has superior melting quality like cheddar, fontina or gruyere!
5. Keto fried eggs with kale and pork
Bring on delicious! Eggs and greens, together with the crunch of nuts and crispy pork, deliver with texture and flavor. Make this all-in-one-pan, butter-infused keto wonder any night of the week!
- ½ lb kale
- 3 oz. butter
- 6 oz. smoked pork belly or bacon
- ¼ cup frozen cranberries
- 1 oz. pecans or walnuts
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper
- Trim and chop the kale into large squares. (Pre-washed baby kale is a terrific shortcut.) Melt two thirds of the butter in a frying pan and fry the kale quickly on high heat until slightly browned around the edges.
- Remove the kale from the frying pan and set aside. Sear the pork belly or bacon in the same frying pan until crispy.
- Lower the heat. Return the sautéed kale to the pan and add the cranberries and nuts. Stir until warmed through. Reserve in a bowl.
- Turn up the heat and fry the eggs in the rest of the butter. Salt and pepper to taste. Plate two fried eggs with each portion of greens and serve immediately.
Tip: Switch it up with other greens… cabbage, chard, or spinach offer tasty variations. Or, make it a side dish by eliminating the fried eggs.
One last thing… you should try this 10-second “morning trigger” that burns up to 2 pounds of belly fat per day…
“All this by a 10-second morning trigger?” I asked.
I met an old friend for lunch last month and I was super impressed with how good she looked.
She said, “It’s not so much about the morning trigger, but more about how they help raise your body’s low core temperature to dramatically increase your fat burning metabolism and improve your health and appearance.”
Even though I was skeptical, I’ve been struggling with my weight over the last few years, so I gave it a shot and watched the same video she did.
Well, it’s only a couple weeks later and you know what they say about how “you can’t transform your body overnight”…
They’re right – it actually took me 19 days to lose 24 pounds.
Now it’s my girlfriends asking ME what I’M doing differently
Imagine waking up every morning full of energy and loving what you see in the mirror…
Imagine enjoying the foods you love: pasta, wine, or even a dessert — completely guilt-free.
And imagine feeling good and living your life without obsessing about every single calorie you eat…
All while knowing your health is being protected by one of the most powerful natural healing rituals ever discovered.