- Shape beef into 6 patties.
- Heat a large skillet over medium – high heat, add butter and melt until it foams.
- Add spring onion and garlic, sauté until softened, about 30 seconds.
- Season beef patties with salt and pepper, and cook to the desired degree of doneness, turn once, set aside and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add and sauté the mushrooms until limp, then add to the warm beef patties.
- To prepare the sauce, deglaze the pan with dry white wine. Reduce volume by half. Add Dijon mustard, heavy cream, tomato, and capers. Heat slowly until hot but do not boil.
- Pour mustard cream sauce over beef and mushrooms
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by science
Check out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.