A super easy Keto Fruit Crème Fraiche recipe that you can eat for breakfast, dessert or anytime you feel like a sweet snack!
Crunchy toasted almond and coconut flakes sprinkled over berries with a base of creamy Greek yogurt or Crème Fraiche and your favorite jelly.
It only takes a few minutes to make so it’s perfect when you’re on-the-go.
- 8.5 oz Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Almond Flakes toasted
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flakes toasted
- 6 tbsp Fruit Jelly your favorite flavor
- Place 3 tablespoons of fruit jelly into serving bowl.
- Add half of the Crème Fraiche/Greek Yogurt to each serving bowl.
- Top with coconut flakes and almond flakes.
- Optional: Add your favorite berries on the top (Raspberries are great and low-carb!)
Keto Fruity Crème Fraiche
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 41
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by science
Check out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.