- Pre-heat oven to 375 F/190 C.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat, add pecan halves and toast for 6-8 minutes or until they start to become aromatic
- Remove from skillet and allow to cool, place pecans into Ziploc bag and crush with rolling pin.
- In a bowl add all the dry ingredients and mix with fork to combine.
- Add the crushed pecans and mix together again.
- Add the coconut oil and maple syrup with the liquid stevia, mix well until a crumbly dough is formed.
- Press the dough into a 11×7 baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the edges are starting to brown.
- Remove from the oven, when partially cooled add to refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Cut into 12 slices, and remove using a spatula.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by science
Check out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.