This sugar-free, low-carb maple syrup is made with real maple extract and tastes like the real thing – without the carbs!
A gluten-free, keto maple syrup that is ready in just 10 minutes that goes great with so many breakfast recipes!
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Powdered Erythritol
- 1 1/2 tbsp Maple Extract
- 1/2 tsp Xanthum Gum
- Whisk together the water, maple extract and sweetener in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add the xanthum gum by sprinkling a small amount at a time while whisking to combine the mixture.
- Continue doing this until the syrup reaches your desired consistency.
Keto Maple Syrup
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by science
Check out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.