Crispy cauliflower browned to perfection with garlic and olive oil and a dash of paprika — great as a snack or side.
- 2 cups Cauliflower
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds toasted
- 1 tbsp Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 dash Paprika for coating
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- Pepper to taste
- Half fill a medium sized saucepan with water and bring to the boil.
- Add the trimmed cauliflower florets and cook for around 2 minutes then drain.
- Heat a medium sized skillet over medium heat, add oil and garlic, cook until garlic starts to brown.
- Add the cauliflower and stir-fry for 1 -2 minutes, add sesame seeds and toss to coat.
- Place of serving plates and sprinkle with paprika and pepper.
Keto Garlic Cauliflower
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Ready to start your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 28-Day Keto Challenge which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first month. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed The 28-Day Keto Challenge reported losing up to 21 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 4 weeks—the methods in The 28-Day Keto Challenge are all backed by science
Check out this video on The 28-Day Keto Challenge now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 28 days.