How to Slim Thighs and Achieve Lean Legs and a Tight Tush
You can have sexy legs and tush by giving them a firm push and exercising effectively and in the right way.
To achieve the best results, do these moves after a cardio session.
You can also work them into your already existing routine four or three days a week.
What will you need?
A set of dumbbells of about 5 to 15 lbs depending with your fitness level and a resistance loop or a resistance band tied around a small loop.
1. Balancing Squat
If you want to keep your hips, glutes, and abs in a firing mode in the entire session, adding a balance challenge to those booty-shaping squats will help you achieve that.
How are you supposed to do it?
- Stand tall with your feet slightly wider apart than your hip width. With your chest lifted and as you maintain a neutral spine, lower yourself into a deep squat reach both your arms to the ground. You can also attempt to tap the ground.
- While pressing up, shift move your weight to your right leg and at the same time bend your left knee and move your left hand to your shin. Hold there for one count, reverse your leg and go back to the start.
Count that as the first rep and do 19 more as you alternate sides with each rep.
GET YOUR FREE E-BOOK NOW
2. Side-Stepping Curtsy
This traveling exercise is effective to your hips, thighs, and glutes, and the reaching motion involves an extra core challenge.
How is it done?
- Put your fit wide apart than your hip-width and stand upright with your hands clasped in the back of your head.
- Cross your right leg behind the left one and lower yourself into a curtsy lunge as you reach your right hand to the ground. Stand back up quickly and return to the beginning. That’s one rep.
Do 19 mores while alternating sides each round.
3. Hinging Deadlift
For women with lower body, strengthening your backside is just as important as strengthening your front.
Deadlifts awaken the muscles in your hamstrings, lower back, and glutes.
How do you do it?
- Hold a pair of dumbbells and stand upright with your feet a little wider than your hip width, with your knees a bit bent. Hold the weights just in front of your thighs and your palms facing in.
- While maintaining a neutral spine, move forward a little from your hips as you lower the dumbbells towards the ground until your torso is nearly parallel to the ground. Pit your focus on your glutes and raise your body back up but halfway and return to full forward hinge again.
That’s one rep, and you should do a total of 20 reps.
4. Shifting Side Lunge
When you combine a sumo squat with a side lunge, what will happen? You will get a triple saddlebag slimming power.
How do you do it?
- Stand upright with your feet together while holding a pair of dumbbells by your sides.
- Take one wide step out towards your right and lower yourself into a side lunge as you reach the dumbbells on any sides of your right leg.
- After that, bend your left knee then you shift your weight to your legs into a squat position that is wide and reach the dumbbells to the ground ahead of you.
- Extend your right leg and move your weight to the left as you step your left leg into a side lunge.
- Push your left foot off to make your legs together again and start the process once more and count that as the second rep.
Do 18 more as you alternate sides every rep.
5. External Hop Raise
This super-effective strength move helps to build strength in the hips from inside out.
How is it done?
- Take a resistance band and then loop it around your ankles and then lie on your right side while supporting your body is being supported by your right hand and forearm.
- Your next step should be to extend both of your legs out with your feet flexed. Brace your abs tightly and lift the top leg to be above your hip’s height. Meanwhile, you will be rotating your leg to make your toes face the ground as you keep tension on the resistance band.
- Lift the leg a little higher than your hip’s height as you push against your band and rotate your heel up to the ceiling.
- Return the leg to hip height and repeat the process for about 20 times and do it quickly, and then you switch sides.
6. Side-Lying Leg Lift
The American Council on Exercise recently named this move as one of the best thigh toning exercises. It also engages your abs, and you feel some changes the next day.
How will do it?
- Take a resistance band and then loop it around your ankles.
- Lie on the right side of your body while your right arm is extended on the ground and your left hand in front of the body to gain support.
- Tightly, brace your abs in and bring your bottom leg a nit in front of your top leg as you let the inside of your top foot relax on the ground.
- Lift your leg to the ceiling as your hips get stacked.
- Maintain some tension on the band throughout and push your bottom leg up and down fast for about 20 times.
- Do the same on the other side.
One last thing… you should try this 2-minute “after-dinner ritual” that burns up to 2 pounds of belly fat per day…
“All this by a 2-minute “after-dinner ritual?” I asked.
I met an old friend for lunch last month and I was super impressed with how good she looked.
She said, “It’s not so much about the “after-dinner ritual”, but more about how it gives you a regenerative form of deep sleep that is responsible for everything we need to dramatically increase our fat burning metabolism and improve our health and appearance.”
Even though I was skeptical, I’ve been struggling with my weight over the last few years, so I gave it a shot and watched the same video she did.
Well, it’s only a couple weeks later and you know what they say about how “you can’t transform your body overnight”…
They’re right – it actually took me 16 days to lose 22 pounds.
Imagine your body being beach ready before Memorial Day.
Imagine enjoying the foods you love: pasta, wine, or even a dessert — completely guilt-free.
And imagine feeling good and living your life without obsessing about every single calorie you eat…
All while knowing your health is being protected by one of the most powerful natural healing rituals ever discovered.