Do you want to lose weight at home but find yourself too busy to hit the gym every day?
Don’t worry we’ve put together an incredible home workout routine that is both quick and challenging.
In just 20 minutes you can complete this routine, shed unwanted fat and keep healthy and fit.
Join the challenge and complete this routine once per day for 2-Weeks to lose 10+ pounds!
Before we start!
- A minutes rest is needed in between exercises.
- Always keep proper form.
- Remember to keep breathing and don’t hold your breath.
- Sip water during the workout to keep hydrated.
Okay, we’re ready to start. Let’s go!
1 – Start with Jogging
Easy, jog at a steady pace on the spot for 3 minutes to warm up.
2 – Jumping jacks
Next, do 25 jumping jacks. Remember when landing, bend your knees slightly to reduce the impact on knee joints.
GET YOUR FREE E-BOOK NOW
3 – Crunches
Now it’s time for 15 crunches to really tone our tummies!
- Lie flat on your back with your knees bent.
- Place your hands behind your head with elbows pointing outwards.
- Support your neck with your hands.
- Keep your neck in a straight line with your spine.
- Flex your waist to raise the upper torso from the mat.
- Lower yourself until the back of your shoulders touches the mat.
4 – Hip Bridges
You should be sweating now, think of all that fat that is being burned!
Our next exercise is going to be doing 10 hip bridges.
- Lie on your back.
- With your hands at a 90-degree angle to the floor, lift your body off the floor to form a straight line, a sort of a bridge, from the shoulders to the knee.
- The position should resemble a table… your hands and legs as the legs of the table and your upper body to your knees as the surface.
- Hold this position for two seconds. Squeeze your gluteus (butt muscles) and then lower yourself.
We’re working our butt, lower back and hamstrings with this movement!
5 – Step Up’s
Now we’re going to do 1 minute of step up’s.
Step up’s are great for getting a firm and toned butt by working your hamstrings, quads and glutes.
6 – Reverse Crunches
Time to hit that tummy again! Now we’re going to do 15 reverse crunches.
- Lie on your back with your hands on your sides.
- Keep your knees bent.
- Bring your knees towards your head, till your hips come slightly off the floor.
- Hold this position for a second, and then lower your knees.
We’re hitting our lower abdominals with this exercise.
7 – Mountain Climbers
We’re down to our last 3 exercises!
It’s time to do 1 minute of mountain climbers which are great for working our triceps, deltoids, gluteus, quads, hamstrings and calves!
- Get your hands and knees and raise your knees like a starting block sprinter.
- Run in that position, supporting your upper body with the palms of your hands.
- Keep your back straight.
8 – Push Up’s
This is one we all know.
Hammer out 15 push-ups remembering to keep your back straight and core tight.
9 – Squat Thrusts
Last exercise! 1 minute of squat thrusts which will work our entire body (Arms, legs, chest and back).
- Stand straight.
- Now, drop to a crouch position.
- Immediately thrust your legs out straight behind on your toes, in push up position, now jump to pull legs back to the chest, in crouching position, then stand up straight.
Cool Down Time
Cooldown by walking around, till your heart rate starts getting back to normal. Remember to do some stretches after you’ve cooled down.
This workout targets the whole body improves cardiovascular efficiency and tones and strengthens the body.
One last thing… you should try this 2-minute “after-dinner ritual” that burns up to 2 pounds of belly fat per day…
“All this by a 2-minute “after-dinner ritual?” I asked.
I met an old friend for lunch last month and I was super impressed with how good she looked.
She said, “It’s not so much about the “after-dinner ritual”, but more about how it gives you a regenerative form of deep sleep that is responsible for everything we need to dramatically increase our fat burning metabolism and improve our health and appearance.”
Even though I was skeptical, I’ve been struggling with my weight over the last few years, so I gave it a shot and watched the same video she did.
Well, it’s only a couple weeks later and you know what they say about how “you can’t transform your body overnight”…
They’re right – it actually took me 16 days to lose 22 pounds.
Imagine your body being beach ready before Memorial Day.
Imagine enjoying the foods you love: pasta, wine, or even a dessert — completely guilt-free.
And imagine feeling good and living your life without obsessing about every single calorie you eat…
All while knowing your health is being protected by one of the most powerful natural healing rituals ever discovered.